Thursday, August 27, 2009

New to Gigi's Consignment Closet

New and New to you fab fall fashions in my closet. Custo BARCELONA DOVES Painted Tunic 3/4 Slv Shirt 3 M L Fab button up a line tunic shirt. 3/4 sleeves. Full button up front. Back has inverted pleat with epaulet flap closure. Sweet whimsical pink toile & lace top by Custo Barcelona. CUSTO BARCELONA Pink Toile Lace Bell Slve Sheer Top 3 L Semi sheer 3/4 sleeve asy top. 3 button placket. Angel sleeves with lace trim.

NWT CUSTO Barcelona Chic Black CASHMERE Turtleneck Sweater S M Pair any of this LUXE tops with these always trendy chic pants by Sitwell. NEW SITWELL Anthropologie White Cotton Wide Leg Pants 2 Lightweight cool cotton pants. Wide waistband. Front & back pockets. Wide flowing legs. I spy with my little eye... the PERFECT all weather coat from London Fog maincoat. Removable fur/pile lining. Be an all season spy girl in this coat. VTG Cream LONDON FOG Spy Fur Lined Belt Trench Coat M I adore vintage knee high riding boots. I have over 50 pairs. Can you say A.D.D.I.C.T.I.O.N.? Here is some eye candy that is currently in my store. VTG Eliot Black Leather Tall Knee High Riding Boots 9 See all these and more at

No comments: