Friday, March 26, 2010

What I'm Crushin' On This Week

Victoria Beckham Denim Not a huge fan of the Beckhams but Victoria can make a pair of jeans that are 2.DIE.For. Spring inspires me to wear flirty dresses and twirly skirts. I am LOVING this dress by Burlapp. From Anthropologie of course. ;) It's perfect to off set this Spring's military trend. By Juicy Couture. A classic mix of chic and biker. The orange pops without looking cheap. I wants so bad! Who could ever tire of Burberry? Not I. With our trench I will need some rain boots. Hello Kitty Rain Boots by Chooka I am not a huge foundation wearer. Makes my skin feeling greasy. I tried some of this last week and could not BELIEVE the results. It does what it says and then some. Christian Louboutin Very Jaws 140 pumps Hey...I like more than just clothes & accessories. All fashionistas should be well rounded. Releases March 30th and I am sooooooo on it. It'll fit beautifully in my new Juicy bag. ;)

3 comments:

waterwaif said...

Love that Anthropologie dress!
I'd wear it with a turquoise belt and big chunky earrings.

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

I must get those rain boots.. they are too cute!

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

waterwaif-Isn't it divine?

Heather- Amazon has those & a few other styles of Hello Kitty boots. I bought those above today. :)