Friday, April 23, 2010

The Futures So Bright... I Gotta Wear Shades

                    SUMMER TIME

Living in Florida I have learned that sunscreen and shades are a necessity to living here.
Now, we all have our Walmart $9.99 specials. In fact, I have a glove box FULL of them.
Easy to wear cheap shades that I can wear at any given moment without throwing a temper tantrum when they break.

But when I'm going beach side I break out the haute couture of shades.
The following eye candy is guaranteed to put you on this years A Beach List.


So cop a squat, listen to some Beach Boys, and find the shades of your dreams.

Marni
Round-frame acetate sunglasses
 Net-A Porter.com






Retrosun
Vintage Christian Dior sunglasses
Net-A Porter.com
 


Chloé
Belladone square-frame acetate sunglasses
Net-A Porter.com



 
Stella McCartney
Cat-eye-frame acetate sunglasses
Net-A Porter.com





 


Balenciaga
Two-tone round acetate sunglasses
Net-A Porter.com





*all pictures and links are courtesy of Net-A-Porter.com


2 comments:

Candice said...

Oh honey, you are preaching to the choir with this post. I love my Dior, prada, and Versace eye wear!

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Candice-I can be having a crap day but when put my vintage Fendi shades on; suddenly I'm a God. lol