Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stimulation Saturday

A site that makes me smile, laugh, and often snort milk out my nose is Regretsy. Regretsy is a site devoted to finding and posting about some of the more unique items on esty. In fact, April Winchell, has written a book about the whole experience. Titiled Regretsy-Where DIY Meets WTH; this book catologs the best of the worst so to speak. Goes on sale 4/6/2010. Here are some of my favs. I am the holder of the golden poo. Oh noes. Because nothing says Easter like a decapitated bleeding lamb cake. OoooO, I'll take a Always with Wings & a Preparation H please. Go visit April and prepared to be dazzled by the number of people who are amazing talented with a remarkable lack of taste.

4 comments:

Mar said...

That lamb cake...ROFLMFAO! That's a must have. :)

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Mar-I figure you add crime scene bunny and you'd be set for the Easter nobody forgot.

styling fabulous said...

too funny...thanks for sharing! that cake is something to think about...NOT!

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

fabulous finds- Yes, that cake would make the "perfect" centerpiece would it not? Especially once you chopped the head off. lol