Friday, April 30, 2010

What I'm Crushin' On For Friday

Lover Mine by JR Ward. 




























Yes, I'm STILL waiting for my copy. Amazon says it's been delivered and UPS man said he left on porch Tuesday.

Well Mr Clean look a like reject....Lover Mine wasn't released till WEDNESDAY!!! So get the book back from your truffle eating couch laying bleach blond WIFE and GIVE IT TO ME!





Ok. I feel better.


I'm also crushin' on these earrings. Nothing says love like Daisy Knights' handmade gold-vermeil skull stud earrings. AND they are made from recycled precious metal.






































This summer beauty is by Vanessa Bruno. A silk-shantung with strong cut out embroidery embraces my feminine side. Yes *pout* I have a feminine side.






















I am a HUGE fan of Anya Hindmarch's handbags and totes.
When I saw this tote, the first word that came to mind was MINE!!






































The clog is this season's must-have shoe style and Hervé Léger's black suede sandals with a cork heel are a luxurious way to work this trend. I would totally rock these at the grocery store. 






































I'm not a huge make up user. A little foundation, some mascara, and shiny kissable lip gloss & I'm good to go.
But since I need to upgrade my looks (meaning I need to start looking like a grown up) and when I saw these they went straight on the crushin' on list.




St Tropez Skin Illuminator. The buffer with love.










Rimmel 60 second drying Nail polish. As the most uncoordinated person in the wold when it comes to polishing their nails...I can appreciate the fast drying time.


















Pro-Tool Collection-Cause I likes my "tools".












 These Alice In Wonderland compacts from Paul & Joe are adorable! They containing handy soft blotting papers for excess shine and a soft creamy lip balm. 







And that's my crushes for this week. Share with me.
What are you crushin' on right now?



No comments: