Sunday, July 18, 2010

5 Things I'm Begging You Not to Wear This Fall

When it comes to trends, I like to add pieces to my current wardrobe to update. But there are some trends that I can not & will not pimp for all the money in the world.
The following is a list of Fall trends that will not be coming to my closet anytime soon and I hope not to yours either.

Patchwork Knits. While I do love patchwork knits-I have never had the urge to wrap myself in my grandma's afghan and call it a dress. Looks like one big hot mess.


Fur is good. But not head to toe. Pieces to warm you ears or hands are fine.That poor model looks like a yeti.


Head to toe prints is like wallpaper for your body. Tres tacky. And never you mind all those others blogging, "OMG this is sooooo IT." Whatever. They wouldn't be caught dead looking like that and we know it.


Palazzo pants are fine in thought-but you and I both know that wearing them makes you look 2 ft tall and 2 ft wide.


I've said it before and I'll say it again...NOBODY should wear socks with sandals unless your 85 and live in the Shady Acres retirement home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The early 90s are here. It was bad the first time around and it's bad again. For shame.

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

The Spaz-LOL so true