Friday, September 17, 2010

My Review of Dark Peril by Christine Feehan is at Smexy Books

Dark Peril (Carpathians #21) by Christine Feehan
51cVwViEeSL._SL500_AA300_
Favorite Quote: “You reveal me. Then you heal me. Of all the scars and strife. And when my life was spinning downward, you caught me. I’d forgotten how to smile, but you re taught me.”

Dominic of the Dragonseeker line has given up all hope he will find his life mate so he decides to strike hard and fast at the heart of his enemies; taking them and himself out of the picture. The only way to do this is to ingest the parasitic blood of a vampire.  Once he does this, he will have little time to to get the information he needs and relay to the Carpathian leader. But he did not count on Solange Sangria.

Solange is a pureblood Jaguar, one of the last of the royal line. She has fought alone against her father, Broderick the Terrible, who seeks to capture and torture the remaining shape shifters. Broderick slaughtered her entire family and she is weary of the war. So she plans one last battle hoping to stop the man who has joined forces with the vampires. Dominic and Solange meet in their dreams-neither realizing that they are each others salvation until one fateful night they meet in reality. When Dominic hears Solange’s voice the world opens to him in an explosion of light, color, and emotions. From that day forward he knows she is his life mate. But Solange has spent her life alone in violence and knows nothing about the ways of men and women. As Dominic woos Solange to win her trust and heart; they both will have to deal with their past in order to secure their future.

Read the rest of my review at Smexy Books

**Don't forget to enter my Ralph Lauren Giveaway

No comments: