Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tempting Thursday-Gigi Needs Some New Furniture

I need some new furniture. My family of 3 is the equivalent of 15 teenagers. My furniture has taken quite a licking and seems to have stopped ticking.My dining room chairs are a fashion faux pas. I’m embarrassed for them.  I have spent countless hours at furniture stores looking for upholstered dining chairs to match an antique dining table my mother gave me but it seems I have been to every store in Florida and nobody has what I want. Well, not anymore. 

Introducing CSN Stores. CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from stylish shoes to great cookware! When CSN offered me the fantastic opportunity to review an item for them  I instantly started looking.  What I found blew me away. There is nothing you cannot find on this incredible website.

I found the chairs that will once again allow me to host a dinner without dimming the  lights and blind folding my guest before and after dinner.

TA DA!!!

Crawford Cushion Back Side Chair in Rich Cappuccino

Wildon Home Crawford Cushion Back Side Chair in Rich Cappuccino.

These chairs were made for my table. A sleek cappuccino finish with an elegant padded fabric back and seat. At the unbelievable deal of only $208 for a set of 4 with FREE SHIPPING….these chairs are mine.
Of course, I now need the matching hutch for my dining room .Sunset Hutch and Buffet Set in Cappuccino

Once I receive my order I will be reviewing them on my site.

Now, if I could just talk my husband in to a new living room set too.;)

No comments: