Friday, November 5, 2010

My Review Of Living Nightmare by Shannon K. Butcher is at Smexybooks

Living Nightmare.indd

Favorite Quote:”Do you want me to kiss you? ‘Cause it’s what I want. I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. Especially when I go to bed. I keep wishing you were with me. Touching me. Sometimes I touch myself and pretend it’s you.”


For nine years Nika has only had one goal; to save her baby sister from the Synestryn who hold her captive. But everyone believes she is dead and that Nika is crazy. The one man with whom she can bond and unlock her powers wants nothing to do with her. Now Nika’s psychic bond with her sister is fading fast and unless Nika can convince Madoc they belong together, she will lose her sister forever.
Madoc is slowly heading towards madness and fears what he is becoming. He swears to stay away from Nika for her own safety but cannot. As Nika convinces Madoc of her sanity he must strive to save his because if not, he will destroy them both.

 

Read the rest at Smexybooks

No comments: