Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Stimulation-Color Me Happy

I was one of those kids that loved color by numbers anything. My inner Picasso was satisfied. As I got older, the whole big eyed kitten didn’t quite satisfy my need for crayola fun. So when this appeared on my radar I was spell bound. A dress I can color AND wear. Ooooo La La.

Created & designed by Berber Soepboer and Michiel Schuurman,  these ingenious designers will have you rocking a frock of your own in minutes. Clad in a black-and-white print, the A-line shift functions like a page from a coloring book, ready to be embellished at will with the included textile markers.

Berber_Soepboer_and_Michiel_Schuurman_do_it_yourself_dresses_yatzer_3 

 Berber_Soepboer_and_Michiel_Schuurman_do_it_yourself_dresses_yatzer_2

Berber_Soepboer_and_Michiel_Schuurman_do_it_yourself_dresses_yatzer_4

The ingenious button design allows you to interchange and create your very own design

diydresses

Because the print is so flexible, according to the designers, everyone can interpret it in the way they like best. “The result is a reaction to the rapidly changing fashion,” says Soepboer. “Your dress will be unique.”

Berber_Soepboer_and_Michiel_Schuurman_do_it_yourself_dresses_yatzer_6

It even comes in an adorable color it yourself box. :)

colour-in-dress-1

Color me sold.

No comments: