Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I’m Reviewing Neon Graveyard by Vicki Pettersson at Smexy Books

Neon Graveyard (Signs of the Zodiac #6) by Vicki Pettersson

The Neon Graveyard (Signs of the Zodiac, #6)


Favorite Quote: “It’s time for me to draw my own damned line. I’m not running anymore. Not taking one step backward. Not giving one small inch. This time I’m doing the chasing. And God help anyone who gets in my way.”


It had once been foretold that Joanna Archer would resolve the eternal battle of Shadow and Light. So much for prophecy. Now she, pregnant and endangered, is just another mortal, stripped of power, identity, and fortune. In the sixth and final Vicki Pettersson Zodiac novel, Archer begins her steep, steep climb back. (Goodreads)


Neon Graveyard is the 6th and final book in Ms. Pettersson’s Signs of the Zodiac series. An addicting noir Urban Fantasy blend of superhero/comic book mythos mixed with horror and hope. This series has led me on an intoxicating roller coaster ride of infinite proportions.

Read the rest of my review at Smexy Books.

No comments: