Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I’m reviewing The Restorer by Amanda Stevens at Smexy Books

The Restorer (The Graveyard Queen, #1)

Favorite Quote: “His voice was the kind that made you think of dark places. The kind that made the skin ripple along the backbone.”


My name is Amelia Gray. I'm a cemetery restorer who sees ghosts. In order to protect myself from the parasitic nature of the dead, I've always held fast to the rules passed down from my father. But now a haunted police detective has entered my world and everything is changing, including the rules that have always kept me safe. (Goodreads)


1. Never acknowledge the dead.
2. Never stray to far from hallowed ground.
3. Keep your distance from those that are haunted.
4. Never, ever tempt fate.


These are the rules that Amelia Gray has lived by all her life. Passed down to her by her father, they have assured Amelia of a lonely life shut off from people due to her amazing terrifying gift.

 

Read the rest of my review at Smexybooks.

No comments: