Monday, June 20, 2011

I’m Reviewing Shadow Walker by Allyson James at Smexy Books

Shadow Walker (Stormwalker #3)

Favorite Quote: “I thought my girl was gone. I thought I’d be all alone again.”


When Janet Begay and Nash Jones falls into a sink hole, Janet isn’t prepared for the events that follow. Janet and Nash are saved by Janet’s boyfriend, Mick, but something touches Mick while he’s down there. Janet will have to accept help from the most unlikely of people if she hopes to save Mick and the town.
The 3rd installment of Allyson James Stormwalker series, Shadow Walker, starts out fast and furious and never slows down. Fast pacing and a dynamic storyline will have you sitting on the edge of your seat till the end. I have to say this is my favorite so far out of the series.

Read the rest of my review at Smexybooks.

No comments: