Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I’m reviewing Kylie Brant’s Deadly Sins at Smexybooks

Deadly Sins (MIndhunters, #6)

 

Favorite Quote: “Leave it alone. Or so help me, I’ll tell him your afraid of mimes.”
“Freaks of nature,“he muttered. “But I’m not afraid of them.”

Adam Raiker, ex FBI agent and founder of Raiker Forensics, is pulled into a high profile murder investigation when a highly controversial judge and old friend is brutally murdered. Joining him is FBI agent Jaid Marlowe with whom Adam shared a brief but intense love affair with 8 years ago. As Adam and Jaid work the case together, Adam realizes that the passing years has done nothing to ease the pain or love he still feels for her. When the bodies start piling up, each one alluding to a deadly sin, Adam and Jaid realize quickly that someone from Adam’s past is once again stalking him, electing himself to be Adam’s judge, jury, and executioner.

 

Read the rest of my review at smexybooks.

No comments: