Monday, April 2, 2012

I’m reviewing The Wolf Who Loved Me by Lydia Dare at Smexybooks.

The Wolf Who Loved Me (Westfield Wolves #5)

The Wolf Who Loved Me (Westfield Wolves #5) by Lydia Dare
Paranormal Romance
Ebook
April 1, 2012
Sourcebooks Casablanca


Favorite Quote: “When I close my eyes, I dream of you. When I open my eyes, I see you beside me. When I reach out, I can touch you. It’s all I ever dreamed of. “


Lady Madeline Hayburn Has Money Problems...
Specifically, she has so much of it that she's dogged by fortune hunters, including her bewilderingly attractive, penniless neighbor, with his wild nature and uncouth manners...
Weston Hadley Has An Identity Crisis...
Specifically, he's just turned into a wolf while Madeline was watching. Now it's up to the regal lady to tame the wild beast...if she can
...(Amazon)

 


I am a huge fan of Ms. Dare and her sexy wolves so when I was approached to review The Wolf Who Loved Me, I squeeed like a fan-girl and pounced on it. II do so love the very bad and very sexy Westfield brothers.  In here we meet the Hadley brothers, related to Dash Thrope, the hero in installment four-The Taming Of The Wolf. We first meet them in Lydia Dare’s spin off series, Gentlemen Vampires. Our hero, Weston Hadley, has loved Lady Madeline Hayburn for years but knows she is expected to make a much more brilliant match then a penniless, wild Hadley. When she accidentally comes upon him transforming into a lycan, Wes can’t risk her revealing his and his family’s secret so he kidnaps her and spirits her away to Greta Green. His reasoning? If he marries her, his secrets become hers. As Wes and Madeline get closer to Scotland and the alter, they learn more about themselves and each other. But can two strangers learn to love one another?

 

Reead the rest of my review at Smexybooks.

No comments: