Saturday, June 16, 2012

Manolo Blahnik is going to collab with who?!?!

Rumors are surfacing again of a Manolo collab. I know, I know, after the J Crew fiasco, we are all hesitant to put any stock in collaboration rumors but I believe this may be the real thing.

Bride Find broke the story claiming that Manolo Blahnik is collabing with Monique Lhuillier.

ZOMG!

Monique-Lhuillier-x-Manolo-Blahnik

On her official Face book page, Monique Lhuillier posted a photo of graphic-printed d’Orsay pumps with black satin ankle straps, verifying her collaboration with Manolo Blahnik. How much more perfect could the “marriage” of one of the top bridal designers to the ultimate and most coveted of shoe designers be?

There is no word yet on when the collaboration will take place, but I’m keeping my eyes and ears peeled!  

No comments: