Friday, September 14, 2012

I’m reviewing Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson at Smexybooks

Full Blooded

Full Blooded (Jessica McClain #1) by Amanda Carlson
Urban Fantasy
Released: September 11, 2012
Orbit

Favorite Quote: “How do you like me now?”

Jessica McClain is the only female to be born pack in the last couple hundred of years. As she is regarded as, “the evil apocalypse that will end their race” and constantly fighting for her life, she leaves the pack and heads to the city to live on her own in seclusion. When she awakes in the middle of the night, in the throes of her first change, Jessica realizes that everything has changed. Now she is the only true female werewolf in the world and everyone wants a piece of her.

I was thrilled when I received an arc of Full Blooded. I was also thrilled to have met Amanda Carlson in New Orleans at the Authors After Dark convention. It’s easy to see where the humor and energy in this series comes from. She is a whirlwind. I read the prequel, Blooded, which left me jonesing hard to know what happens to Jessica once she leaves her father’s pack. Full Blooded is Amanda Carlson’s debut urban fantasy novel that takes us into a supernatural world of hot, sexy shapeshifters, nasty, political advancing vampires, and a prophecy that all revolves around the first female to be born into a wolf pack in hundreds of years-Jessica McClain.

Read the rest of my review at Smexybooks.

No comments: