Friday, December 21, 2012

I’m reviewing Jennifer Estep’s Crimson Frost at Smexybooks

http://smexybooks.com/2012/12/review-crimson-frost-by-jennifer-estep.htmlcrimsonfrost

Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy #4) by Jennifer Estep
YA Urban Fantasy
December 24, 2012
Kensington

Favorite Quote: “ Let me in…let me in…LET ME IN… “

*A tiny recap from Dark Frost, so be warned, this could spoil if you have not read the series*

Once again, I have entered the hallowed halls of Jennifer Estep’s Mythos Academy in her latest release, Crimson Frost, and found myself living every single moment as though I was a part of the storyline itself. By the end of book three, Dark Frost, Gwen’s relationship with Logan had grown in leaps and bounds, she discovered a new and scary aspect of her powers, but she inadvertently aided the reapers in releasing Loki. Crimson Froststarts out with the usual BANG when Gwen is arrested by the Protectorate for her role in helping to release Loki and is accused of being a reaper. The head of the Protectorate is none other than Linus Quinn, Logan’s father, which puts Gwen and Logan in an awkward position.

 

Read the rest of my review at Smexybooks.com

No comments: