Friday, August 8, 2014

Yes...Yes...I'm a Slacker


I wish I could say that I have been too busy building a portable nuclear reactor or helping to find a cure for female generic baldness to blog here but the fact is...I'm a slacker.




I have been busy but mainly writing and working in my store. With summer's arrival I found myself having to work around daughter's schedule and let me tell you...she is a popular chick. I will say that she heads back to school soon so hopefully this will allow me to spend more time with you all.

Until then, I leave you with a "Well, Since You Asked..." post

T: What are you doing?
Me: Trying to use the force to build my bookshelves.
T: The force? How's working for you?
Me: Seems the force is as reluctant as you are.
T: Do you know how hot it is outside?
Me: Yes, but I don't want the shelves built outside.
T: But my tools are outside. And I'll have to drag out the sawbucks, skill saw, ect...
Me: What's you're point, Tim the tool man?
T: My point is it's too hot to build anything right now. However, I could use some help on the yard though.
Me: Sorry. Too hot. Try using the force.

No comments: