Thursday, September 3, 2009

What's New in Gigi's Consignment Closet

Men can be just as fashion crazy as women. Trust me, I live with a male clothes horse. He asked me earlier why I don't have more men's clothing. Hmmm...could it be because what I do get ends up on your back? Well, he graciously decided to leave me some goodies to put into my store for the guys. First up is a warm lambswool sweater by AX Armani Exchange. Gray and red color block with a logo front. Crew neck. Size M. Everyone loves Burberry, right? RIGHT! This would make a lovely gift for your sweetie. 100% new wool crew neck sweater by Burberry. Size S. Crew neck. Brown heather. Orange embroidered logo at chest. These sweet Kulter jeans by Diesel are guaranteed to be your man's new fav jeans. And possibly yours ;). Size 29. Relax fit. Button fly. Whiskered details. Straight leg. Sweeeeet limited edition jacket/coat by Two Stoned. Size XL. Part of the American vintage collection. Famous Muscle fit. Style is called Duck Shoot. Motor cross boots have made a comeback into everyday wear. These R Jay touring boots are right at home on a bike or the pavement. Brand new-never worn. All leather. Zip & velcro closure. SRS (rapid release) soles. Sz 7. So come take a peek in my closet. Quickly ...before my husband changes his mind.

No comments: