Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sweaters Make Me Squeeeeeee

I love sweaters. Big and bulky, slim and sleek. Cashmere, wool, mohair, it doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter that I live in a state that gets approximately 2 weeks of cold weather. I adore sweaters. Here are some pretties in my closet for all you other sweater fashionistas. A new lovely limited edition Cardi sweater by Storybook KNits. Theme is Tropical Nights. Sz L I adore this cashmere wool blend sweater from J Crew. V neck pull over for a casual preppy look but a hint of whimsy with the silver metallic Scottie puppy. ADORABLE!!!! Sz XS. Which is why I'm not keeping. :( Next on the preppy list is this classic cable knit cotton polo sweater by Ralph Lauren. I am currently boycotting RL's stupid butt-but used doesn't count. lol But this pink little pull over is perfect and is also an XS. So buy both. You know you want to. Cadis are HOT this fall and I have a multitud for you to choose from. Like the over sized cozy boyfriend fit? Try this one form Diesel on for size. Silk/cotton blend. Button up front with ve neck. Xtra long push up sleeves. Reverse stitching. Sz S. VERY cool with this seasons HOT leggings or pair with your most comfy jeans. Moth by Anthropologie has this adorable sexy pin up cardigan. Sheer baby blue cotton knit. Deep scoop neck with offset fabric bow. Size small. This lovely vintage cardi by Eric Gregory has all the makings of a fav piece. -Gray -Over sized -Bat wing sleeves -Mohair wool blend=Fuzzy cozy fit. Eveyone LOVES cashmere. I know I do. And a cashmere cardi is perfection. By Valerie Separates. Bright fire engine red. Soft & luxe. Full button up closure. Sz S. This little beauty by Speigal is a lightweight wool/cashmere blend that's perfect for any occasion. Scoop neck. Bell sleeve. Full cut tunic sweater top. Sz XL. Everyone needs a nice black turtleneck. Its a winter rule-or something like that. Who could go wrong with a cashmere one from Custo Barcelona? Size M/L. Not me. This sweet romantic cashmere blend pointatelle sweater by Moda guarantees sweet nothingswill be whispered in your ear . A vintage cream cashmere blend. Pointatelle knit. Crochet collar with sweet floral ribbon at throat. Open hemline. Size small. Need a festive Christmas sweater to rock in the holidays? I have them in stock. Country, chic, elegent...I have them all. In larger sizes too. Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Lots of NEW WITH TAG items for you the choose from. As always...use code FIRST10OFF and receive 10% off your purchases.

No comments: