Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What's New in Gigi's Consignment Closet

Only 38 days till Christmas and with so much to do...why not take a minute to relax and do some stress free shopping in my closet. Here are some new lovely's added just for you. Stone Mountain has been a premier maker of fine leather handbags since 1978. This soft as butter gray leather hobo bag is a classic and versatile addition to your wardrobe. I have always been a fan of the tight sexy bombshell pin up cardi's of the 50's & 60's. This lovely item comes for the 70's but is reminiscent of the 60's Mansfield, Monroe era. Soft and fuzzy blending of lambswool & angora. Gathered shoulders add a distinct feminine appeal. My formative years were spent in the 80's. I have always said I would NEVER wear those fashions again unless drugged and out of my mind. lol But this London Fog trench is beginning to change my mind. I haven't seen one like this ever. A black/white houndstooth wool twill shell. Zip out wool blend lining. Caped, belted, shawl collar, long, huge 80s shoulder pads... it has it all. The perfect menswear look. I love the elegant contradiction of this AJ Bari vintage 80s dress. For Lord & Taylor. A structured tailored boned in top with a sheer triple layered chiffon skirt. Beautiful MINT condition 60's cashmere silk lined top coat by Marshall Field. 400 100% virgin cashmere country tweeds. I believe this was a made to order caot when department stores had that feature. A lightweight luxe cashmere with a tweed lining between the silk lining & cashmere for exxtra warmth without the bulk. They really don't make items like this anymore. Get ready to rock the holidays in this NEW bubble mini dress by Design for Laundry. Shimmy gold metallic dance the night away dress. Size 12. Sexy versatile dress by Cache. Size 2 Black jersey stretch shell with silk trim. Perfect for any occasion you need the perfect little black dress. ** Check back soon as I will be offering a HUGE shipping deal for the month of DECEMBER. CODE OF THE MONTH: Use code 10FIRSTOFF at checkout to recieve 10% off your purchases.

1 comment:

marymac said...

I am in love with your blog and I would like whatever you have in a size 14! ;) Thanks for all your Pajamas and Coffee love and guess what? I just started "Free Shit Friday" so if you want to do a giveaway let me know and I will send all my sexy, eff-bomb-dropping readers over here to check out your fab shop. Also, you are now on my blogroll- thanks for having me on yours! I love mutual blogsturbation, don't you!?!

xoxo