Friday, December 18, 2009

Stimuation Fridays

I adore vintage clothing. I'm convinced that in a previous life I lived in the 50s/60s era. I adore the effort less chic look of that time. The tight bodices. Nipped waistlines. Wide flowing skirts. It was almost impossible to look bad. This is why I totally adore Poshgirl Vintage. The ultimate in vintage eye candy. This lovely closet specializes in vintage clothing from the 20's through the 80s. Dresses, coats, separates, and accessories. She even outfits your little fashionista. If I could live in her store I would. Like a little clothing troll. I'd venture out, frolic gaily through the clothing then disappear each morning. Feast your eyes upon these. 1950's Lou Ette Party Dress
1950's Lou Ette Party Dress

Lunch with the ladies? Then you need a hat.

1950's Eva May Tulle Hat

1950's Eva May Tulle Hat

1950s Long Black clutch Purse. 1950's Long Black Clutch Purse
Everyone needs suitable outerwear...how about this?

1950's Mink & Curley Lamb Box Jacket

1950's Mink & Curley Lamb Box Jacket

Every girl needs a little black dress....

1950's Silk Ruched Wiggle Dress

1950's Silk Ruched Wiggle Dress So come talk a walk through Poshgirl Vintage's closet. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

No comments: