Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WTH Wednesday

Things that made me say, "WTH?", today. -People drag their kids through the store on leashes. -People who think stores are just big free babysitters. -People who don't use their turn signals. -People who drive 35 in a 55. People who are wave frantically for you to pass them when traffic is backed up and no one is moving. -People who scream, holler, and spank their kids in a check out line for "holding it up." -People who won't respond to a "Please", "Thank you", &"Excuse Me." -People who wear their pajamas out in public. -People who buy items on my website, wait 10 days to pay, then tell me they need it ASAP. -People who talk in public on speaker phone. -People who give you the "look" for listening to their conversation they are having in public on speaker phone. -People who park right next to me when there are 15 million open parking spaces all around us. -The little old laby who backed in to me with her car then told me to F*off. -Strangers who think they have the right to touch my kid. -People who have no Christmas spirit. -The person who rammed me 18 times in the back of my achilles tendon with their cart. -People who wear their pants so low you can see the backs of their knees when they bend over. -Women who don't wear bras with large tatas. -People who wear colored/patterned underwear with sheer clothing. -THIS -People who deny their size. That's it for my WTH today. Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas. :P Use code 10firstoff and receive 10% off your purchases.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm giggling... especially at the Chanel tat... that's awesome.

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Domestic Spaz-LOL My day was bad yesterday. :)

Southpaw said...

Great post and awesome pics.

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Southpaw-Awww thanks. :)