Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WTH Wednesday

Its nice to know that I will NEVER have to search hard for subject matter for WTH Wednesday posts. Today's plethora of WTH's. WTH is THIS? This needs to be said. TIGHTS ARE NOT LEGGINGS AND LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS!! I think I speak for most when I say...we don't want to see your arse anymore. Jeggings is just another word for camel toe. Wear at your own risk. You knew it was going to happen so don't act so shocked. I suddenly have the craving to roll my own smoke and go tip a cow. I will NEVER understand this. They will be forever memorialized into the WTH hall of fame. I'm speechless. I adore Vivian Westwood but...ummmm...this scares me. This is all for WTH Wednesday. I need to go lie down now. I feel tramatised.

3 comments:

styling fabulous said...

you & me both! haha...scary scary stuff out there!

Jamie said...

I think the picture of Vivian Westwood is the worst.

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Fabulous finds-Sometimes I just want to close my eyes and find my happy place.

Stacy-I still have a glazed,shicked look in my eye from her outfit.