Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Wrap up

This is basically a way for me to bore you with all the things that caught my eye last week. :)




The Barefoot Bandit is caught after 2 years of making the police look stupid. Kinda sad to hear that. Carrie Underwood finally got married to her hockey stud muffin Mike Fisher. The three day Paris Couture shows are over and showed us that fashion is scaling back. A list of the 10 strangest laws in the world. Craziness I tell you. Spain wins the World Cup in 120 minutes. Mel Gibson once again shows us an asshat he is. Like Legos? Check out jacqueline sanchez to get your lego freak on. Despicable Me is a box office smash raking in a cool $60.1 mil. Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird turned 50. Lindsey Lohan is sentenced to 90 days jail time.Berlin Fashion week sports bald models with molting hair. Eww! Apparently the newest trend accessory for teens to have is a GBF. Tavi  just landed a gig styling for BlackBook's September issue. I wonder if they are paying her? 



3 comments:

Sparklybearsy said...

Thats a busy ol' week lol!

Hope the week ahead is good to you hun =)

Anonymous said...

Got to say I snorted when I saw they got the Bandit. What a joke. I am still in shock over Mel, they played the tape of the convo this morning and I was dumbfounded. How can William Wallace be so nucking futs?

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Sparkle-Thanks :)

Lily-The thing w/Mel shocks me too.