Monday, August 9, 2010

Manic Monday Plans-I'm on the Road


It's traveling week here at Gigi's Consignment Closet. Gots lots going on.

MON-  I am over at Smokinhotbooks sharing my love of Chloe Neill's Twice Bitten. Come over and visit. KC is full of awesomesauce and her blog is sure to have you rolling.

TUES- For Tempting Tues I have some beautiful jewelry accessories that is sure to have you running for your credit card.
I will also be leaving for Nickelodeon Hotel in Orlando today. My kidlet was frightfully ill on her birthday and didn't really have a very good time. :( So I and my MIL have planned a FAB 2 days of swimming, sliming , and Sponge bob to make it up to her before she goes back to school. 

I will be out of town Tues and Wed so I have some bloggers coming over here to help me out. 

WED- KC from Smokinhotbooks is visiting ME!! WEEEE 

THUR- Mandi, my partner from Smexy Books, will be here to tantalize and tease us. Hopefully she will be talking about her long weekend with her hubby to Intercourse, PA. *giggle*

FRI-I'll be back to tell you about my trip to Nick in all it's glory.

SAT-It's my Stimulation Saturday where I will be showing you what stimulates me in the fashion world.

SUN-Some gorgeous goodies are coming to my closet just for you. :)

I will also be changing my blog name and set up so please excuse any messys you see over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you want to meet up while you're near me.