Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tempting Tuesday-Bliss Lau

I am an accessories ho. Even if I don't wear them...the idea of having them makes me squeeee with glee.
Recently I stumbled upon Bliss Lau.

From her website-"Invariably seeking to blur the lines between the garment and accessory, Bliss Lau represents the juxtaposition of culture, design and aesthetic.By virtue of her approach to design and accessories without boundaries, jewelry has become a new medium to Bliss a method reshape and enhance the most beautiful and forgotten parts of the body. All of the jewelry is created and designed three-dimensionally using traditional garment draping techniques."


I fell in looovveeee with these chains. Such an interesting mix of bondage and fashion.

Here are some of my favs.






































No comments: