Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WTH Wednesday-What Were They Thinking?

SPL224457_003 
Diapers are soooo yesterday.

46981PCN_Sisters 
WTH???

 

Taylor Momsen 
This chick scares me.

 

Actress Camilla Belle attends the launch party for "The World Of 
Love the skirt-hate everything else.

 

Actress/singer Hilary Duff attends the 10th anniversary Lucky Sh 
This “do” is a definite “don’t”.

 

Margaret Cho
I love Margaret Cho. She makes me LOL

 

62281072
Stella should be ashamed for designing this and Sierra should
Be ashamed she’s wearing it.

 

Kim Kardashian attends the Miami Heat vs NJ Nets Game at Prudent 
That’s all I could afford too.

 

Miley Cyrus 
What could I say?

 

Joan Collins 
I don’t care what they say…I LOVE you Joan and your
big 80’s jackets too!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Dude...the fox ears will keep you warm.

*snicker*

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Mandi-I'm so getting that hat for this winter.