Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You Can Dress Them Up, But You Shouldn’t Take Them Out

This The years CMA awards brought us the BEST and WORST that fashion has to offer.  Of course, I’m going to show you the worse. :)

 
I hate it. There, I said it. It just looks so weird.

 
Carrie Underwood attends the 44th Annual CMA Awards at the Bridg
Carrie Underwood’s constant beauty pageant inspired looks are becoming old news


Leanne Rimes looked like she grabbed this off the  Walmart clearance rack.

 

62405984
Nicole Kidman takes the “cutesy” look to far in this dolly-esque lace dress.

 

62405868
Lady Antebellum’s HIllary Scott’s ill fitting bridesmaid dress gets a thumbs down from me.

 

Kellie Pickler attends the 44th Annual CMA Awards at the Bridges
Kelly Pickler needs to go back in time and take this look with her.

 



Billy, Billy, Billy…let it go man. Just let it go.

 


Martina McBride’s unfortunate love of tin foil has gone to far this time.

 

Phillip Sweet, Kimberly Schlapman, Karen Fairchild, and Jimi Wes
Is Little Big Town going to the awards or prom night? Just asking.

 

62405481 
“I'm just a gigalo….cause everywhere I go….”

 

 

62405632 
Jake Owens took a chance….and failed.

3 comments:

the_happy_hausfrau said...

LMAO!!! Thank you for a good morning laugh. Poor Billy Ray. He needs to lose the merkin soul patch thing, too. Not a good look.

Fun read, thank you ♥

Anonymous said...

I just don't understand what Gwenyth Paltrow is DOING????????

Also, this is the worst I think Nicole Kidman has ever dressed, EVER.

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

the_happy_hausfrau- lol I'm glad. I don;t know wth is wrong with Billy Ray. Someone needs to hand him a mirror and a wake up call.

Pam-Isn't it strange? It makes her look strange. Nicole has a habit of the dolly like dresses. She was so much moreput together when she was w/Tom Tom.