Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spring Trends That Have My Heart Singing…

and my wallet crying.

 

Wide Leg Trousers


spring-2011-fashion-trends-wide-leg-trousers
left to right-Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Jason Wu, Tommy Hilfiger. Photos courtesy of the designers.

I love wide leg trousers. This trend never went out of style for me.

Full Skirts

spring-2011-fashion-trends-full-skirts-b 

left to right-Marc by Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler, Suno, Vena Cava.Photos courtesy of the designers.

Full skirts brings back the age old adage that less is not necessarily better.

 

Loungewear

spring-2011-fashion-trends-pajama-dressing-b

from left to right-Karen Walker, Vena Cava, Suno, Band of Outsiders. Photos courtesy of the designers.

Being an entrepreneur (that's fancy talk for self employed and broke:)) I appreciate the versatility of pajamas that look both stylish and chic.

 

The Halter Top

spring-2011-trends-halter-tops-3a

left to right- Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, Vena Cava, Calvin Klein Collection. Photos courtesy of the designers.

I love the more intricate draped necklines with the chocker type clasps. This is what I shall be wearing as I lounge on the Riviera sipping mimosas with Julio, the pool boy.

 

Chartreuse Forever

 spring-2011-fashion-color-trends-chartreuse

from left to right-Rodarte, Jason Wu, Proenza, VPL. Photos courtesy of the designers.

Chartreuse is a chameleon color. Sometimes green. Sometimes yellow. Not for everyone. Either way, this jewel of a shade shall always remain close to my heart.

 

Check out my closet for these styles and more.

bannersketch_gigi_banner

Use code FIRST10OFF to save 10% off your purchase from my store.

No comments: