Friday, May 20, 2011

I’m Reviewing Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston at Smexy Books

Big Bad Beast (Pride, #6)

 

Favorite Quote: “It’s Miss. Nice Southern girls use Miss.”

“Then I guess that still makes you a Ms.”

I ADORE Shelly Laurenston and her crazy unpredictable shifters. When I received Big Bad Beast for review I decided to get the first one,The Mane Event, so that I could get an insight into the overall arc. From there I went and got her whole back list and spent the weekend with these crazy, sexy, outrageously funny shifters.

Big Bad Beast is #6 in the Pride series. Filled with Laurenston’s trademark humor and snark, we get a ring side seat to the romancing and mating of a tough and nonsense ex-marine Dee Ann Smith by chef premier and pretty boy Ulrich (Ric) Van Holtz. Plenty of laughter, smoking hot love scenes, and interfering pride members will keep you rolling.

 

 

Read the rest of my review at Smexy Books.

No comments: