Monday, June 27, 2011

6 things I thought you should know for Monday

When your in a job that has on air mikes….always make sure yours is off before you rant.

 

I was finally able to start watching the second season of True Blood. You can get on ebay for $15.00 and FREE SHIPPING!
trueblood-mouth2 
Is it bad I want to smack Sookie already? I wasn’t irritated with book Sookie till the last one.

 

Lipstick for men is making it’s way down the runway.
image (1) 
Look guys, you took my purse, my hair gel, and my eye liner…leave my damn lipstick ALONE!!

 

Easy open biscuits my arse. It took 5 label peelings and 15 slams on the counter only to have container explode and biscuits fly everywhere.
IMG_3858IMG_3859 
And I’m not ashamed to say the 5 second rule applies in my house.

 

The 2011 World’s Ugliest Dog is…
9e25b3092aba1d0ef10e6a7067007e22 
Yoda!!!
Yoda is a 14 yr old Chinese Crested and Chihuahua mix.
Bless his heart.

 

My newest article is up at Heros and Heartbreakers.

You Can’t Go Home Again: Rereading Past Favorites

3 comments:

Helyce said...

Well, I'm glad you mentioned that you are only on season two of True Blood. I just marathon watched Season 3 and since you're not up to date I will just say I was disappointed-Hate Bill even more than ever. Highlight: Lafayette's
BF Jesus. Yummy cute!

Pilot is an ASS! I too have struggled with those biscuit wrappers as well. ;) Agreed, lipstick for men-WTF (though I was kinda intrigued by guy no. 2's tattoos. Lastly, I have no ideal what a 'chinese crested' dog looks like, but that poor animal looks more like it was crossed with a bat.

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Helyce-The pilot needs an arse kicking. nay on the lipstick but yea, the tats are hot.

That poor dog. LOLOL

Anonymous said...

I cannot express to you how much I love little yoda. Bless his heart, is EXACTLY what I said when I saw him!! They said they found him dumped in a field, and at first thought the poor little guy was a rat! Once they figured out he was a puppy, they didn't have the hear to put him down. He is so endearing.