Monday, June 27, 2011

I’m reviewing Beg For Mercy by Jami Alden at Smexy Books

Beg For Mercy (Trilogy, #1)

Favorite Quote: “I’ve done everything I can possibly think of to help you in the last 3 years, so the least you can do is give me the god-damned time of day before you let them kill you.”

Beg For Mercy revolves around three people bound together by fate-Megan Flynn, Cole Williams and Sean Flynn. Social worker Megan Flynn thought she had met the man of her dreams-Detective Cole Williams. Handsome, sexy, and passionate about life, Cole was everything she wanted for the rest of her life until the night he arrested her brother for a brutal murder. Megan knows her brother Sean could never have done something so horrendous but when Megan’s pleas to Cole for help fall on deaf ears, she vows to prove her brother’s innocence without Cole’s help and walks away without a second glance.

Read the rest of my review at Smexybooks.

No comments: