Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WTH Wednesday- Oh no they di’nt

Actress Ali Larter attends Chanel's benefit dinner for the Natur
Ali Larter obviously missed the “black tie” part of her invite.

 

SPL285504_021
Johnny Weir looks like a reject from a Miami retirement village.

 

Kim Kardashian launches her new scent at Debenhams on June 8, 20
No one will take away your Queen of Tacky title Kim. NO ONE!

 

62286PCN_Keaton
I don’t know WTH Diane Keaton is wearing.

 

Co-host Donna Karan attends the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic at G
It’s all going to hell in a handbasket when designers do the fugly walk.

 

SPL284716_002 
Nicole Scherzinger gots her pimp look going on. She needs to let it keep walking.

 

Actress Carey Mulligan attends the after party for the opening n
I wouldn’t be smiling either if I was wearing that.

 

Actress Nicole Kidman attends the 2011 CMT Music Awards at the B
Congrats Nicole. You managed to be voted worst dressed at the CMTs. A show that reviles in badly dressed stars.

4 comments:

Nikki Brandyberry said...

Im just wondering WHY Nicole Kidman thought blue shoes went with that fugly outfit to begin with..

Helyce said...

Okay, I have to admit it-I've always kinda liked Johnny Weir's 'twinkness' but he really needs to fire his people, especially his stylist and whoever did his hair. And Nicole Kidman-what happened to all her beauty and class? Geesh!

Anonymous said...

So all of this is tragic, it's true, but AT LEAST Johnny Weir makes me giggle. I adore him. And if anyone can pull off the I Just Moved To Miami To Retire at 80 look, he can! LOL

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Nikki-I don't know WTH happened. That whole ensemble does nothing for her.

Heylce-I love Johnny-I HATE his hair.

Pam-Johnny is great but OMG dude, the loafers just kill me.