Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I’m reviewing Burn The Night by Jocelynn Drake at Smexy Books

Burn the Night (Dark Days, #6)

 

Burn The Night is the sixth and final book in Ms. Drake’s emotionally charged dark urban fantasy series that bled my soul and bruised my heart throughout. From my first meeting with Savannah vampire master Mira in book one-Nightwalker-I fell in love with this kick ass heroine whose long life has been filled with betrayal, deception, violence, and lies. She has been used by her enemies and her friends; always allowing it because of her innate sense of loyalty and love for those she protects. She has always maintained that her life isn’t worth the lives of those she protects. Burn The Nightbrings us full circle though; Mira starts out as a loner in Nightwalker and ends here with a chance at having a normal life with the one she loves.

 

Read the rest of my review at smexybooks.

No comments: