Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WTH Wednesday-never a dull moment in Hollywood

(EMBARGOED FOR PUBLICATION IN UK TABLOID NEWSPAPERS UNTIL 48 HOU Why does Kate Moss always look like she’s constipated?

 

67519PCN_Elisabeth 
I’m not a fan of fake tans but I’ll make an exception here.

 

67318PCN_Paris
This whole outfit screams Jacqueline Smith for Kmart

 

Musician Randy Jackson poses in the press room at the iHeartRadi 
Seriously Randy?
You looked in the mirror with that jacket on and said, “DAMN IT ALL!! I look good.”

 

Actor Ashton Kutcher attends the ceremony for actor Jon Cryer's  
Ashton’s obviously going for that “creepy, keep all small children and animals away from me” look.

 

67143PCN_Demi 
There is a reason the 80s were allowed to die

 

Olympic skater Johnny Weir arrives at Macy's Passport Presents G 
Only Johnny Weiss could wear this.
And smile.

2 comments:

lushbookreviews said...

Haha I love u tori!

Helyce said...

Kate Moss would couldn't be constipated, she never eats!

And is it my imagination or does Johnny look a tad bit pregnant.

Just saying...