Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I’m reviewing Monica Burn’s Inferno’s Kiss at Smexybooks

Inferno's Kiss (Order of the Sicari, #3)

Inferno’s Kiss (Order of the Sicari #3) by Monica Burns
Paranormal Romance
Trade Paperback
October 4, 2011
Berkley Trade

Favorite Quote: “You belong to me and no one else.“

This is my first time reading Monica Burns and I was instantly captivated. My review partner, Mandi, read the first two books of this series and raved about them so I decided to try one. Even without prior knowledge of this world and occupants I was immediately drawn into the heady atmosphere of suspense, intrigue and romance from page one. A well written fantasy with a lush world filled with complex and multi dimensional characters. The smooth writing and descriptive detailing drew me in and I found myself becoming heavily vested in the characters outcomes. I was pleased by the time and effort Ms. Burns takes in developing her characters and their relationships to their world and one another.

 

Read the rest of my review at Smexybooks.

No comments: