Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I’m over at the Vampire Book Club penning my love to my book boyfriend Daemon

OLA!!  I'm over at Vampire Book Club today celebrating Valentine's Day with my love letter to Daemon as part of the Character Love Letters feature!!


Come check out my post and learn why I swoon over the dark delicious Daemon from Anne Bishops Black Jewels Trilogy.


While over at Vampire Book Club, be sure to check out the other posts in the Character Love Letters feature:


Zane (Jill Myles’ Succubus Diaries series) – read the letter

Rehvenge (J.R. Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood) – read the letter

Bran (Patricia Brigg’s Alpha & Omega series) – read the letter (Updated with Bran’s response!)

Vishous (J.R. Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood) – read the letter

Jericho Z. Barrons (Karen Marie Moning’s Fever series) – read the letter

Zsadist (J.R. Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood) – read the letter

Eric Northman (Charlaine Harris’ Sookie Stackhouse series) – read the letter

Atticus O’Sullivan (Kevin Hearne’s Iron Druid Chronicles) read the letter


 

Be sure to check out the Write Your Own Love Letter giveaway

Please be sure to leave a comment over at Vampire Book Club telling me how much you love Daemon and reassure me that I didn’t creep you out writing it. :)

No comments: