Monday, May 14, 2012

Designer collabs I just don’t get

05-03-nikki

Trina Turk Garden Hose by Alice Supply Co $46-While I love Trina Turk, I cannot even begin to understand WTH she made a garden hose.

 

 

alexander_wang

Alexander Wang for Starbucks T Shirt $85-Seriously? $85 bucks for a t shirt that looks like a coffee stain? I make one of those everyday and it costs me nothing.

 

 

Louis-Vuitton-condom-copy

Louis Vuitton condoms $68-Maybe if Marc Jacobs had designed them but alas, he didn’t.

 

 

bieber_lacquers

Nicole by OPI X Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl Collection $7 each-Is it jus tme or does a teenage boy hawking nail polish seems a little strange?

 

 

courreges-x-evian-copy

André Courrèges for Evian $7.99-Same water, $4 mark up.

 

 

Victoria-Beckham-Range-Rover

Victoria Beckham Special Edition Range Rover Evoque $129.000-Posh needs to stick to clothing and accessories.

No comments: