Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I’m reviewing Tempting The Best Man by J Lynn at Smexybooks

Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1)

Tempting The Best Man by J Lynn (Gamble Brothers #1)
Contemporary Romance
E book
April 23, 2012
Entangled Publishing

Tempting The Best Man is a cute, albeit predictable, romantic novella about childhood friends whose attraction for one another is off the charts but miscommunication and a serious case of open mouth, insert foot from the hero has them fighting their way to their happily ever after.

Madison (Maddie) has loved Chase Gamble ever since she discovered boys, but Chase has always viewed her as his little sister. One night the barrier between love and friendship is crossed and Maddie’s fondest wish comes true. Chase decided to run rather than face his feelings; that left Maddie feeling used and their friendship was never the same. Years later, Maddie is still in love with Chase but has finally accepted he just doesn’t want her. When she finds out that she and Chase are best man and maid of honor in her brother’s wedding, she isn’t happy but figures it’s only for the weekend, what can go wrong? Plenty.

 

Read the rest of my review at Smexybooks.

1 comment:

Brasil said...

What a sweet, funny, romantic read. I sat down and read it until I was finished...Literally. I totally fell in love with every character in the book, maybe not the one bridesmaid, but pretty much everyone that mattered. I loved loved loved Madison and Chase. Madison was so damn funny and Chase was such a beautiful misunderstood man. I enjoyed being a part of their journey.

This book had me thinking about My Best Friend's Wedding and The Wedding Date. The book is nothing like these movies other than the feel good feelings it left me with once I was done reading.