Tuesday, July 3, 2012

5 things I need right now

 

1. The Nestle Crunch Girl Scouts Cookie Candy Bar

It has finally arrived. The Nestle Crunch Girl Scouts Cookie candy bar have hit the mainstream. The three flavors that seem to be available are some of the girl scout cookie favorites: Thin Mints, Caramel and Coconut (AKA, Samoas), and Peanut Butter Creme (AKA Tagalongs).

The Crunch Facebook page has provided a map to help find the nearest store that is selling the Crunch bar.

 

2. The Fendi Bagguette

The bag that sparked a frenzy when Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) sported it in Sex in The City, is celebrating it’s 15 year anniversary with a book launch. Called Bagguette, it celebrates 15 years with lavish photos and articles celebrating everything Bagguette. Fendi is also reissuing 6 bags of their most popular bags.

 

 

3. Here Is My Carnival

I adore themodcloth.com. I could spend 24/7 in this shop. I recently found this dress and now I covet it with all the passion my little heart can hold. It would go well with the Fendi bagguette list above. I will be in New Orleans in August and I think I will look fab strolling down Bourbon Street in this.

 

 

WOMENS DELUXE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN A

4. Yo Ho Ho and all that ….

I’m heading to New Orleans in August for the Authors After Dark Conference and there is a Masquerade Ball. So I need a costume. I want to be a pirate. But so many costumes look like the pirate’s ho costume. I think I’m going with this one.

 

 

5. Boom Chicka Wow Wow

 Magic Mike. That is all.

No comments: