Friday, December 4, 2009

Stimulation Friday

This weeks visual stimulation comes via Esty store http://www.etsy.com/shop/emilyanndesigns I am a paper fanatic. I adore paper products. I am not crafty(see 1st visual Friday post) but I love paper. I have reams of strap book paper in different textures, colors, and patterns. Labels, tags, note cards, stationary...you name it I have it. I will never have to worry if there is ever a paper shortage. I will have to will this stuff to my kids. :) Emily ann designs has the most adorable hand designed and crafted paper products. Everything from stationary & note cards to birth announcements & calenders. Take a peek at her work.

Pretty Little Shoes Personalized Stationery and Sticker Set

Owl and Flower Personalized Notecard Set

The Perfect Outfit Thank You and Hello Notecard Set

* I LOVE these ^^.

Mama and Baby Bird Baby Shower Invitation

How adorable is this? With the above you get matching envelopes and stickers to closure envelopes. Need something uniquely yours? Contact Emily Ann and she will work up a design just for you? Now, how cool is that? So go check out Emily ann designs for the haute couture look without the haute couture price. Use code first10off to get 10% off your purchases.

No comments: