Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What's In Gigi's Consignment Closet

Hello fellow fashionistas. I have been getting many emails about how lovely the snow looks twinkling in their backyards. Like millions of tiny stars that have fallen to earth. Thanks. All I can say is better you then me. LOL While I have no star twinkling snow in my backyard, I do have some star worthy items in my closet just for you. I am an unabashed Anthropologie junky. I ADORE their clothing. It's elegant shabby chic. Like me. So here are a some pieces to feed your Anthropologie habit. FEI Anthropologie GRAY Jersey Wool Knit Surplice Sleeveless Dress 0 XS ODILLE Pink Scoop Neck Empire Babydoll Top Shirt 6 S ODILLE Anthropologie Cream Crochet Sweater Top Size M FREE PEOPLE Gray Fork Art Needlepoint Full Skirt 6 S FREE PEOPLE Black Sailor Cotton Flare Trouser Pants 25 NEW FREE PEOPLE Black Knit Linen Bubble Sweater Vest Size Large SITWELL Anthropologie Mint Green Corduroy Flare Skirt 2 NEW SITWELL Anthropologie White Cotton Wide Leg Pants 2 MOTH Anthropologie Blue Sheer Pin Up Ribbon Cardigan Sweater S Johnny Was Collection Semi sheer gray linen Oversize Tunic shirt

Use code 10firstoff to receive 10% off your purchase.

No comments: