Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's New in Gigi's Consignment Closet

Even though it is Christmas and brrrr chilly in the normal states (it's 80 degrees where I live) I am staring to pull out my transitional pieces that will gracefully pull you into Spring. I love black. I wear a lot of it as I feel you can never go wrong with black. But often I wear so much that I almost fade into the background; I lose sight of myself. So I like to add a splash of one single color to POP. Here are some lovely bright colorful pieces that will work now and well into the Spring. VTG 80s Haymaker Lacoste Pink CROC Cardigan Sweater APRIL CORNELL Pink FLAX Mandarin Embroidered Floral Coat Dress This lovely item would work well layered as a unique jacket. VTG Black Leather Tortoise Lucite Frame Clam Shell Clutch Handbag Purse 3 purses N 1 -Wear it over shoulder, use as a handbag, or hide strap in bag and you have a cute clutch. Lip Service Black Sleeveless Goth Ruffle EMO Shirt S NEW Plum Lace MORBID THREADS SS Stretch Tailor Shirt Either of the above blouses would TOTALLY rock with my goth bondage illig skirt. In store now. Coming Soon to my closet: Lilly Pulitzer FEI by Anthropologie Odille by Anthropologie Max & Cleo BCBG Benetton Joie Cynthia Steffe and so much more. Follow me on twitter or become a fan of my closet Facebook to receive advance sale notice, discount codes, and much more.

No comments: