Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stimulation Fridays

As I was strolling down Esty lane I came across this delectable shop of french made purses. Oooo La La. http://www.etsy.com/shop/ikabags This delectable confection of handmade purses and bags had me sqeeeee with delight. From Ikabags front page..."you'll find here colorful,stylish, chic,sturdy,washable, large and roomy bags, purses, wallets and accessories traditionally handmade by me with full of care and love. I hope you will enjoy my shop..." Over 400 hundred fabrics to choose from. Messengers, totes, purses, and diaper bags. Recycled. Eco friendly. Made in Paris, France. Want a matching wallet? 2 designs to choose from. FREE SHIPPING!! All triple stitched and handmade from start to finish. See her delightful unique wool scarves. Ikabags offers gift certificates also. So come take a stroll through ikabags for a one of a kind gift sure to please even the most discerning fashionista.

No comments: