Sunday, June 6, 2010

What's Happening This Week At Gigi's Consignment Closet

I have a busy week at Gigi's Consignment Closet.


Sunday-Running some auctions on Ebay. Check 'em out to score some Fab deals at a steal. They start @ 8pm EST.
Manic Monday- I will be discussing working from home and kids out of school.
Tuesday- Showing some beauties coming to my closet just for you AND I will be over at Smexybooks with my review of Forged in Shadows by Jessica Slade.
















WTH Wednesday is my personal views on whatever made me say, "WTH???" this week.
I will also have 2 reviews up at Smexybooks.
































Chimera by Rob Thurman  and
























The Feather by Red Garnier




Thursday- I will be doing some more product reviews. Trying to get Pam back over 'cause she knows her make up and is super funny. :)
Also I have my review of True Vision by Joyce Lamb at Smexybooks.






















Friday-No clue. You'll just have to show up and see.
Saturday-My Stimulation Saturday so you can see what stimulates me.
Also my review of Inhuman Resources by Jess Battis will be at Smexybooks.














No comments: