Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WTH Wednesday

I think this song is perfect for this post:


So listen. Read. Enjoy.

                                       OMG!!! OMG!!! It's...it's....OMG...it's...it's....Oh. It's Miley.


                                   It's been a long strange ride since Full House huh Ashley?


                                  It never ceases to amaze me that Christie Brinkley is her mom.


                                                Oh Blondie...WTH happened to you? *sob*


                      First Tom then this dress. Katie, Katie, Katie...what are we going to do with you?


                             I like Katy. I like the dress. I do not like Katy wearing the dress.


                                  Your phenomenal talent will only take you so far Rhianna.


                                                                "Dave's not here man."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just wow. Seriously? Wow.

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Lily-You have such a way with words. I <3 you.

styling fabulous said...

i have no words...
people.please.buy.mirrors. =)