Monday, September 13, 2010

Manic Monday-My Store,Book Reviews, and Doctors

As usual this is going to be a busy week at Gigi’s Consignment Closet. I will be reviewing the following books:

Blood On Silk by Marie Treanor-9/13
Cruel Enchantment by Anya Bast-9/14
Dark Peril by Christine Feehan-9/15
Iron and Hemlock by Autumn Dawn-9/18
I’m currently reading Mind Games by Carolyn Crane. Hilarious!! It’s an Urban Fantasy about a young woman who is a hypochondriac. When she is approached by a group of disillusionists who want her to use her, urrr, “gift” for good she jumps at the chance to be normal and happy. But never look at gift horse in the mouth. When something seems to good to be true…it usually it.

We have more cashmere coming to Gigi’s Consignment Closet. Pink + tiny =PERFECT! Also Melinda Eng, Sacred Threads, and BCBG Max & Cleo. I will be also adding more coats to help usher in the cooler weather. Lush wools with fur trim, bright leathers, and cute toggles for my preppy crowd.

images
I have 4, count them, 4 doctor’s appointments this week. 1 for kidlet, 1 for me, and 2 for hubby. Why did I schedule 4 in one week? Cause I’m stoopid. :) The worse part? They are all over the place. I need all our doctor’s to move into one building.

 new20york20fashion20week12421157200
3 more days of New York Fashion Week goodness! SQUEEE!!! In honor of it I will be having a FABULOSO giveaway. I am a true Ralph Lauren fan. I grew up in his clothing and will probably be buried in one of his outfits. So 9/16 I will be having a contest to give away a BRAND NEW Ralph Lauren item. Est. retail value over $200.00. It’s seriously fab! Of course, due to Fashion Week I’ll have plenty for WTH Wednesday that honars the Good, The Bad, and the Truly WTF.
Saturday’s Stimulation will be a wonderful tribute to my FAV era. The 50’s. And Oooo La La it’s all coming back into style. So check back to see how you can rock the 50’s into your wardrobe.

Be sure to check out Smexybooks this week for Mandi's and my fab reviews, my Friday 56, and a special post about what books we are still waiting on for 2010. There's a lot of good ones there and remarkably (NOT) we have some of the same ones on there. :)

No comments: