Monday, October 11, 2010

Things That Caught My Eye Last Week

-Don’t like the new Gap Logo? Don’t fret-neither does the rest of the world. You’d think a multi million dollar company would come up with something a little better then this:
newlogo
Rumor has it that due to the overwhelming amounts of ,“WTH’s!?!?” that blasted Gap via email, facebook, and twitter, Gap has decided to pour a little cha-ching into having a new logo developed.

-The top ten new models picked by COACD
http://coacdinc.com/collective-shift-spring-summer-2011-coacd-top-ten-new-faces/
I like Fabiana Mayer at Marilyn and # 9 Maren “Britt” Stavinoha at Women the best.

-Justin Bieber and Team Dreamboat (lmao) launches a new line of Nail polish. Is it just me or is that a little strange? Available at Walmart. Theris actually 1 polish called One Less Lonely Girl.
nail2459384509826

-JR Ward, the infamous author of the oh so luscious series, Black Dagger Brotherhood, did an interview that had fangirls squealing and reeling yesterday.
1898
Rumors are flying about V, Jane, Payne, Manny, Butch, and so much more. If you are a BDB fan this >>> http://bit.ly/d4me5K should not be missed.

-I have ALWAYS been a huge fan of the Neiman Marcus Christmas Catalog. Decadence and fantasy go hand in hand in the pages of this “you will never buy this crap in a million years” book.
This is what I’m asking Santa for: Edible Gingerbread Playhouse by Dylan's Candy Bar
NMO4838_mx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the JR Ward news, I actually wrote a post about it for my bestie. The nail polish? ugh have I told you how much I hate Justin Beiber? And if I'm gonna spend 15 grand on a ginger bread house it better come with a Chippendale to set it up for me.